Re: How to become a AHQ HERO and what AHQ HERO mean...

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to become a AHQ HERO and what AHQ HERO mean...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @everyone } If you wana be a AHQ HERO you need to help people everyday and the title of AHQ HERO you can earn with only hard work, and helping others people with their problems...

RANKS AND LEVELING UP

• RANKS

Ranks represent your experience on AHQ. Once you reach a rank, the XP you earn will add stars to the rank. There are five stars to earn for each rank and after the fifth star you advance to the next rank.

The ranks on AHQ are:

• Novice
    • Apprentice
    • Guide
    • Pro
    • Expert
    • Master
    • Guru
  • WHAT DO I GET WITH MY RANK?

Ranks give you certain privileges, access to limited edition avatar sets, and prestige on AHQ.
  • HOW DO I LEVEL UP?

Players gain levels by earning XP from other players. Accepted solutions gain the most XP, but any post can receive XP. After players have gained enough XP, they level up. At each level, players will gain new abilities and customizations for their personal profile.
  • WHAT'S A CHAMPION?

Champions are users who have demonstrated their will to help and are recognized by our Heroes as having the potential to become Heroes themselves. They are typically still new to AHQ and have a thing or two to learn. Becoming a Champion is the first step to becoming a Hero.

Users that have proven to be among the most helpful on AHQ will earn the Champion rank to recognize their efforts. The rank is displayed under their username to showcase that they are a trusted helping hand.

• WHAT ARE HEROES? HOW CAN I BECOME ONE?

Heroes are AHQ members who have shown consistent presence and activity, a will to share their knowledge with other players, what they know about our games and products, and how to make the most out of them. They share the values of Answers HQ and are outstanding members of our community.

We will periodically review our community and select the most deserving of our users to receive Hero status. Once a user is considered for our Hero program, they gain access to a private area explaining the program in detail and if that sounds like something they're interested in, they can become a part of the program.

[And here is not going only to get AHQ HERO dog tag...]

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 1 of 16 (2,927 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Good Info @INicexixI,

Short said, be active here in the AHQ Forum and help others. Hero is just not a rank that you can simply reach by leveling up!

If you're helpful in here for a long time, at some point the Community Managers will probably notice you and your work. And maybe you'll get promoted to Champion (and future Hero) then.

Just to know btw, everything you do in here is counting together for your Level (Comments, get & give XP, Solutions ect.), not only XP and Solutions do help.
So just keep helping and you'll see! Wink

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 16 (3,132 Views)

All Replies

Good job man. Perfect explained Standard smile
Message 2 of 16 (2,877 Views)

[ Edited ]

Good Info @INicexixI,

Short said, be active here in the AHQ Forum and help others. Hero is just not a rank that you can simply reach by leveling up!

If you're helpful in here for a long time, at some point the Community Managers will probably notice you and your work. And maybe you'll get promoted to Champion (and future Hero) then.

Just to know btw, everything you do in here is counting together for your Level (Comments, get & give XP, Solutions ect.), not only XP and Solutions do help.
So just keep helping and you'll see! Wink

Greets,
Travis

Message 3 of 16 (3,133 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Its_Travis_199@Revan2000s } that is the truth to be a AHQ HERO...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Message 4 of 16 (2,859 Views)

Just be a nice guy and help as much as you can. Standard smile

Cheers guys.

Message 5 of 16 (2,847 Views)

Tbh i am really happy when I solve someone's problems. But I mainly trying to help in polish AHQ
Message 6 of 16 (2,842 Views)

@Revan2000s

Glad to see you like to help. Standard smile

Sure, if that's your Region feel free to help there if you like it more.

Greets,
Travis

Message 7 of 16 (2,841 Views)

@Its_Travis_199 wrote:
Good Info @INicexixI,

Short said, be active here in the AHQ Forum and help others. Just Hero isn't a rank that you csn reach by LevelUp, if you'r helpfull the Community Managers will note you.

Exactly, you can't earn Hero through your own efforts. You have to be consistently knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and trustworthy for a very long time and then have those qualities noticed by EA personnel. Champion and Hero are not ranks that are auto-promotions like the ranks before it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 16 (2,833 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

thx a lot man Standard smile

Message 9 of 16 (2,814 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Mental-Prophet } np man we are here for help...

Message 10 of 16 (2,806 Views)