Re: How to age Pet's in Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to age Pet's in Sims 4

★★ Novice

I'm sure that I'm missing something, but how do I age up my pet.  Adopted a puppy and I keep my age progression turned off and age my Sim's when I'm ready, but can't seem to find a way for the pets.  Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (39,044 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @mysteryguest72

there's a treat you can buy at the vet's vending machine that lets you age them up or down.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (39,399 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @mysteryguest72

there's a treat you can buy at the vet's vending machine that lets you age them up or down.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (39,400 Views)

★★ Novice

Awesome.  Thanks a lot!!!   Got it done!!!

Message 3 of 7 (39,000 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Excuse me, I'm sorry for any inconvenience but how do you get your pet to eat the treat?? My kitten has been alive for 4 Sim days and I've bought the treat but my kitten won't eat it. Please tell me how I get her to eat it. Thank you so very much. 

Message 4 of 7 (36,517 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@tehbewgs nevermind, she just aged up. Thanks anyway.
Message 5 of 7 (36,512 Views)

★ Novice

I know how to age up but for some reason it is not working. I have given two of the age up treats and nothing. 

Message 6 of 7 (17,736 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Amiee6,

I've locked this thread to prevent further necroposting as it's a few years old and we do want to make sure any information stays relevant. If you're still having some trouble after going through the suggestions here feel free to open a new thread, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 7 of 7 (17,727 Views)