Re: How to Graduate from Rathtar Hunting Pack (Tier 6)?

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to Graduate from Rathtar Hunting Pack (Tier 6)?

★ Novice

I'm in the starter guild. It is a requirement to graduate from Rathtar Hunting Pack (Tier 6) in order to access guild events. However, I can't find what the requirements are for graduation. It seems like I've been in Tier 6 for quite a while and am basically the only one doing any notable damage in the the Pit and STR. It feels like I'm completing these two raids myself, which takes forever. I just want to know how much longer I need to keep this up and when I can graduate.

Message 1 of 10 (43,343 Views)

Accepted Solution

@luckycharms07 Go to the Guild Search tab, set the criteria you're looking for, and search or refresh. The main forums have an entire subsection devoted to guild recruitment:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
There are also several Discord servers whose sole purpose is guild recruitment.

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (39,965 Views)

All Replies

@garlicsibling I think you just need to leave it and join a "real" guild.

★ Novice

I've tried that. It seems like they all require 2 million+ GP. I've applied to several interesting looking ones who didn't list a requirement and I was rejected by all. I'm level 85 with approx 750k GP.

Nonetheless, there should be an answer to what the requirements are.

Message 3 of 10 (43,231 Views)

@garlicsibling There are lots of guilds out there willing to take players like you! Some you can just join, or look for recruiting ads on the forums

★ Apprentice

What are some of those guilds?

Message 5 of 10 (39,991 Views)

@luckycharms07 Go to the Guild Search tab, set the criteria you're looking for, and search or refresh. The main forums have an entire subsection devoted to guild recruitment:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
There are also several Discord servers whose sole purpose is guild recruitment.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I love how instead of trying to give a REAL answer to the question you choose to give a BS reply of "just join a real" guild.

Message 7 of 10 (39,670 Views)

★ Novice

Agree.  Somehow, this was marked as an accepted solution. I never agreed that it was accepted or a solution.

Message 8 of 10 (39,652 Views)

@RonanMarcus wrote:

I love how instead of trying to give a REAL answer to the question you choose to give a BS reply of "just join a real" guild.

I guess I'm confused. That IS the real answer. Starter guilds like the Rathtar Hunting Pack are not player-organized. They are auto assembled in game, and players have little control over them. 

I provided instructions that one can use to search for and find a non-starter (aka "real") guild. What additional information is missing? If you follow these steps, you will be able to find dozens of individual guilds, each of which has its own organization, rules, goals, requirements, active raid times, and structure. I can't insert you into a guild, and I don't know what type of guild would suit an individual player. 

So in the end, the best thing I can do is provide the information a player can use to find their own guild. 

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys!

I dont know if you STILL have this porblem, but I had it and find your question and the answer proveided...the truth is that this is THE REAL answer, im at levev 85 now and still were in Ranthar Hunting Pack (tier 6) and always had the "need to graduate yadda yadda yadda..." so...went to "GUild Search", joined one...and VOILA! everything was ubblocked now!.....so it seems that its more like "take it to lvl 65 and join a guild" instead of "graduate from tier 6" :S 

Message 10 of 10 (25,164 Views)