Fut swap deals submission

by kylemcloughlin12

Original Post

How many fut swap deal players areleft to drop

★★★ Newbie

Been putting my time and effort into these fit swap deal players and I’m left in 13, how am I suppose to know what’s out when there’s no calendar, I’ve done every sbc, weekly objective and squad battle I’ve seen

Message 1 of 7 (517 Views)

Re: How many fut swap deal players areleft to drop

Community Manager

@kylemcloughlin12 Hey there, I believe the last one to drop is the Squad Battles reward on the 27th. 

I'll pass the feedback along, I think there is room for improvement for tracking the FUT Swap players.

EACade
Message 2 of 7 (499 Views)

★★ Novice

No , The third sbc didn’t drop yet ... There wre still 2 left

Message 3 of 7 (473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Earlier on today I went to enter my FUT swap deals players info the squad selector to access the player and realised.

I went to do the base icon player and accidentally put them into to Luis Suarez instead of the icon player. Is there anything you can do? 

Much appreciated, Alex 

Message 4 of 7 (438 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I think the 13th dropped today for the squad battle rewarded rank silver 3 and up. So there is still 1 more left.
Message 5 of 7 (427 Views)

★ Novice

Same here I got the 13th today 

Message 6 of 7 (403 Views)

Fut swap deals submission

★★★ Newbie

I was told the wrong information by a community manager, I asked about the final swap deal player and my answer was that the final one will be the squad battle player. Because of this information I was annoyed as with that I would only have 13/14 and I submitted 7 into 1/2 of the base icon pack, the other 6 I the wasted on 2 packs and I thought I couldn’t the final player required, however it dropped today after I was told otherwise and after I wasted my remaining 6 players. As a result of this I can no longer get a base icon pack through no fault of my own making my time and effort I put into this pointless 

Message 7 of 7 (407 Views)