Re: How long does it take to recieve the hyperdrive bundle?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

How long does it take to recieve the hyperdrive bundle?

★ Novice

I ordered the hyperdrive at level 76. But atill haven’t gotten my stuff after 20 minutes. 

Message 1 of 10 (2,998 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@hukoiz Should be instant, so maybe the order was not done, check your balance in your bank to assure you purchased it correctly.
Message 2 of 10 (2,922 Views)

★ Novice

I was charged and recieved nothing for 18 hours now. 

Message 3 of 10 (2,878 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @hukoiz

Could you try to restore the purchase in-game?

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases. This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.
  3. You’ll get a notification through in-game mail if your purchase is successfully restored.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 10 (2,858 Views)

★ Novice

I did that more than 10 times yesterday and today and I gotten nothing in return. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,833 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @hukoiz

Thanks for giving that option a go. Since restoring the purchases didn't help the content come through, please send in a help ticket from your SWGOH account to our support team and attach proof of purchase (POP). The support team can verify the purchase with valid POP and look into the missing content from there.

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 10 (2,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How long does it take to get help from customer support? I have sent my proof of purchase at least 5 times now and no one has helped me. Most of the phone calls have been useless except one but she was unable to help me and had to pass me to the "special team" who never emailed or called me back. 

Message 7 of 10 (2,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you gotten it fixed I've been having this problem for a week even after going to customer support.

Message 8 of 10 (2,694 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @lilcommie285,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'have you gotten it fixed'. I'm afraid this isn't an issue we are equipped to look into or  help you with from the forums. This requires the support team and connecting with them for assistance.

You've done the right thing by reaching out to the support team with proof of purchase, and it's now a matter of conversing with them while they look into it for you. 

The team that assists with SWGOH cases don't operate by phone and they need the Help tickets to be generated from your SWGOH account. When a tickets sent in from your account it sends through necessary information the agent will need to help further.

- EA_Lanna

Message 9 of 10 (2,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same I’ve been waiting now for nearly 24 hours and still haven’t it

Message 10 of 10 (1,478 Views)