Re: How is it gonna work?

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How is it gonna work?

★★★★ Novice
Are we gonna have to play with the the same person the whole time or can we start with someone that is at the same point in the game. If your online with some one and not at home it’s gonna be pretty hard to ge the same schedule to be online at the same time? Anyone else seen this question or know anything about this?
Message 1 of 5 (1,482 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Ya' gotta go home with the one what brung ya'.

One of the game developer's goals was that you had to play the game, start-to-finish, as a team.  The same team.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,984 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Ya' gotta go home with the one what brung ya'.

One of the game developer's goals was that you had to play the game, start-to-finish, as a team.  The same team.

Message 2 of 5 (1,985 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Gotcha thanks for replying thanda
Message 3 of 5 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bucknasty: you can play with one friend and at any point continue to play with another, even though of course your experience is probably better if you share it the entire way. So what Thandal is saying isn't exactly true.

Message 4 of 5 (1,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@MolleMoll;  Well, I'm basing my response of the words of the developer, Josef Fares: "The idea for A Way Out came when me and a friend tried to find a story driven co-op game that wasn’t a drop-in/drop-out experience."  [Emphasis added.]

Do you have other information?

Message 5 of 5 (1,364 Views)