Re: How is a Level 45 Allowed to Compete in Bronze League?

by EA_dance210

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

People really should look at the Broze league event leaderboard. All 3 members in his allince were doing this and only 2 10game winners were who didn't hit the level cap with all of their units.

I suggest that if once a player entered and used units in an event that are sufficient for the silver league level cap, than when the next event starts, he will no longer have permission to enter it in bronze league.

Message 31 of 39 (787 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @XMasterBishopX,

I'm not quite sure what the tag is for. It appears as though someone explained how a level 45 player could have an Avatar (when it was first released, a promo bundle was available to all players), and leagues are gated by medal count, not player levels or units unlocked.

If you did have any specific questions, please let me know Standard smile

Message 32 of 39 (775 Views)

@EA_dance210 But how is a level 45 in Bronze league?
Message 33 of 39 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:
@EA_dance210But how is a level 45 in Bronze league?

Probably he loses so much that he's stuck at the bottom of the league. After each reset, you lose 1/4th of your total progress for both factions. In the league information, it says for every division you get (Like gold 2, Silver 3, Platinum 1, Diamond 3, Platinum 2), at the start of the next season, you are awarded 150 medals. A division is 200 medals, so you lose 1/4 of your progress.

Message 34 of 39 (739 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi,

Because player level and medal count are two different systems, it's entirely possible for a player to be in Bronze League with a level 45 account. Players can gain experience through battles, but also by doing other activities like opening crates. It's also possible to purchase player levels, for those who want to quickly unlock new units.

Message 35 of 39 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_dance210 But it can end up being disgusting and disappointing for new players. Level cap shouldn't be the only thing that limits what is available at best and it would be good to have something that shoves players into the right direction.

Message 36 of 39 (716 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_dance210 wrote:

Hi @XMasterBishopX,

I'm not quite sure what the tag is for. It appears as though someone explained how a level 45 player could have an Avatar (when it was first released, a promo bundle was available to all players), and leagues are gated by medal count, not player levels or units unlocked.

If you did have any specific questions, please let me know Standard smile

just wanted your input

Message 37 of 39 (655 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If he doesnt play for multiple seasons your rank goes back down to bronze

Message 38 of 39 (586 Views)

★ Apprentice

yeah.. also in agreement that we definitely shouldn't have vet/returning players heavyhandedly dumping on new players. Bronze league should be where lvl50+ units are restricted from play 

Message 39 of 39 (521 Views)