Re: How is a Level 45 Allowed to Compete in Bronze League?

by Marine_CorporaI

Original Post

How is a Level 45 Allowed to Compete in Bronze League?

Look at this guy. He's a level 45 with units at level 9's. Yet somehow, he's allowed to compete in Bronze league in the Resourse Challenge with his levels downgraded to 6. It's impossible to be in Bronze league with those units. You can't even unlock them at such a low league.  I don't know but this is BS. What is it EA? Because he's a paying customer to be rewarded? I can post more screenshots. He won every single game. How can someone compete against that?

IMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpg

Message 1 of 39 (1,457 Views)

And in case you are wondering, I reached Masters again and started over after having no way to unlock units or level the ones I have. That's why I'm back in Bronze league. 

Message 2 of 39 (1,456 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Something tells me that the person your complaining about is simply feeding his ego. I do agree that certain units have to be disabled per league. On bronze, sliver and gold, one should only be able to access all units before unlocking the JJT. At plat, one should be permitted to use units all the way to the Nod Cyber-wheel. At Diamond, all units except for the late tech units like flame tank, Juggernaut, mammoth and avatar. At master, all units are available.

Message 3 of 39 (1,447 Views)
Highlighted

How is he able to compete in Bronze league though?

Message 4 of 39 (1,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hilarious lol At least you didn’t have the Avatar pulled out on you like the guy after you. Ha Ha Ha Poor bronze level people were probably like what the heck is that thing and how on earth do I take it down Bahahaha.

Message 5 of 39 (1,423 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe he doesn't have too. He could steam roll through all players in any tournament but would willingly lose 2/3 to all his matches to ensure he's still in silver rank. Maybe unlocking certain units should automatically promote you to the next rank, no matter how bad one is at playing. I couldn't watch a terrible mammoth player who is stuck at bronze/silver league. Maybe he gets the mammoth to try and shoot at zone troopers when he should have run them over.

Message 6 of 39 (1,408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I expect that he is either a returning player, who didn't played ranked in months, only play the events or just simply a dumb whale.

Check his season ratings. If it decreased by one league per month, after the renked reset, than surely, he was inactive.

Also, check his event history.

Btw, you supposed to gring out the player levels with daily bounties, unit levelups and ranked rewards, including the end of season rewards. With your current effort, you could just play a few other pay to win games, that are filled with microtrazactions.

Message 7 of 39 (1,399 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Its entirely possible he didn't access the game for at least 5 months and fell all the way to bronze rank. Maybe he was somewhere in Plat league or below. Though, I'd say he's not playing it right as he wins match after match, but his rewards aren't high enough. For a level 9 army, he should be in Plat or Diamond. I wanted to see him fight with someone who is as skilled as he is, unless he is less skilled than a monkey playing the game. On a unrelated side-note, I think there should be a monkey exploji that mocks the player by hooting and jumping on his base after each missile that was thrown at him.

Message 8 of 39 (1,371 Views)

★ Guide

@Tstillman24 wrote:

Hilarious lol At least you didn’t have the Avatar pulled out on you like the guy after you. Ha Ha Ha Poor bronze level people were probably like what the heck is that thing and how on earth do I take it down Bahahaha.

Avatar is the last unit you get at level 60, he is level 45!!! there is something really wrong here. unless you can  tell me how you can get a level 60 guy at level 45, or how a person goes down in levels, i am quite sure this is the Big 'C' word.

Message 9 of 39 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@XMasterBishopX That’s what stood out to me the most. How the eff does he have an unlocked unit already. Like TStill was saying... imagine being a Bronze level player and a massive frickin robot with a flame thrower just started walking across the battlefield. SMH
Message 10 of 39 (1,353 Views)