Re: How fo you make the biggest nfs world so empty.

by MarcAnthony_95

Original Post

How fo you make the biggest nfs world so empty.

★★★★ Apprentice
Good job you mad a huge world for us to drive around in but we are the only ones on the road. There is little to no traffic and the cops may as well be non existent once again. The world feels like North Korea with no one driving on the roads. And the police graphic and lighting textures look like they were straight ripped from the mobile game should have at least ripped them from 2010 Hot pursuit the true last good nfs I remember playing. I'm sure I'll play this one in full eventually when it's on sale or pick up a recycled copy based on this games current state.
Message 1 of 4 (1,191 Views)

@dawggpoundxb  I could point towards NFS Underground 2, NFS UNdercover, NFS Carbon and a few others non-NFS games having the same issue. So, Payback not having a decent traffic wouldn't be a first, not only NFS, but for other open-world racing games, too. Sure, it can be solved in a later patch, especially after such a strong feedback. But i wouldn't hold my breath. 

It would be nice to have a more lively world?! Sure. Essential?! Not so much. Just my opinion. And i kind of agree with the statement that NFS 2010 HP3 (it was the third Hot Pursuit game, second being in 2002 and first in 1998 and all three were quite good) was the last decent NFS game (though i kind of liked The Run, too). 2010 felt like a proper NFS, with nice exotics, great police pursuits and nice tracks. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 4 (1,116 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

having too much traffic is also a bad thing, it is annoying to try to swerve through dense traffic. imo the amount of traffic is fine. Cops are not in freeroam at this time, maybe there are still working out bugs with the cop AI before adding it to the game

Message 3 of 4 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not enough traffic?? You're joking.

You cant do some of the freemode events without traffic getting in the way

Message 4 of 4 (934 Views)