How download and install, star wars battlefront 2

by batmanxp1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How download and install, star wars battlefront 2

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

is the first time I buy and play in EA, I do not know how to download the game, how big is the battlefront ii star wars? is my net is limited, after paying me the code at the time? then I can download it? Excuse my igorancia and English too, so far only played by steam, if you buy the game key in a hypermarket how do I download for example? thanks

Message 1 of 5 (3,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How download and install, star wars battlefront 2

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @batmanxp1

Origin works pretty similar to Steam when it comes to redeeming the game codes Standard smile If you purchase an EA game in digital form from a 3rd party retailer (make sure that it's our trusted retailer!), you need to redeem the code on your EA account on Origin. You can read more about it in this article.

Also, the base install size of SWB2 on PC is around 56GB. Might be more because of the updates.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,865 Views)

All Replies

Hey @batmanxp1

Origin works pretty similar to Steam when it comes to redeeming the game codes Standard smile If you purchase an EA game in digital form from a 3rd party retailer (make sure that it's our trusted retailer!), you need to redeem the code on your EA account on Origin. You can read more about it in this article.

Also, the base install size of SWB2 on PC is around 56GB. Might be more because of the updates.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (3,866 Views)

★ Novice
thx man
Message 3 of 5 (3,759 Views)

★ Novice
Yes,i allredy instal de game.70GB.And i finish campain mode,is very nice the game, thx
Message 4 of 5 (3,738 Views)

Thanks for confirmation @batmanxp1 and I'm really happy to hear that you've been enjoying the game! :eahigh_file:

Good luck on the Battlefront! Star

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 5 (3,725 Views)