Re: How do you get rid of these performance icons its really distracting

by eI-nombre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you get rid of these performance icons its really distracting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well I just moved from console to PC and so far I want to go back to console. I've had these annoying yellow "performance" icons and its really annoying have these flash on and off while sniping. Even when I turn them off they still appear. How do I remove these?

Also! my game runs perfectly until these alerts appear then it all goes to *.

Message 1 of 3 (1,301 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

It is impossible to get rid of them. They were introduced exactly to show when something is having issues, either on your side or server side, and they react to pretty short spikes/drops of values too. Part of the reason why they were added was allowing people dealing with bug reports distinguish actual bugs from issues caused by bad connection of the player (which was a major issue in early days of BF1).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,298 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Don't know how to get rid of them, but they appear when you're game starts running badly, not the other way round.

An explanation of what each one means is here https://battlefieldforum.net/index.php?threads/battlefield-1-warning-symbols.786/ might help you work out how to get rid of them by fixing the core issue rather than just turning off the symbols.
Message 2 of 3 (1,285 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It is impossible to get rid of them. They were introduced exactly to show when something is having issues, either on your side or server side, and they react to pretty short spikes/drops of values too. Part of the reason why they were added was allowing people dealing with bug reports distinguish actual bugs from issues caused by bad connection of the player (which was a major issue in early days of BF1).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 3 (1,299 Views)