How do i Transfer my stats items and DLC from my Xbox to PC on battlefield 1

by Sarcoon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i Transfer my stats items and DLC from my Xbox to PC on battlefield 1

★★★★★ Newbie

I have both my Xbox account and my origin account on the same email but all my stats DLC and cosmetics didn't transfer help?

Message 1 of 6 (1,532 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do i Transfer my stats items and DLC from my Xbox to PC on battlefield 1

★★★★ Expert

Hi @Sarcoon I'm afraid that is not possible. Each platform is a separate entity so all stats and purchases you obtained for one platform cannot be transferred over to the other.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,612 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do i Transfer my stats items and DLC from my Xbox to PC on battlefield 1

★★★★ Expert

Hi @Sarcoon I'm afraid that is not possible. Each platform is a separate entity so all stats and purchases you obtained for one platform cannot be transferred over to the other.

_________________________________________________________________________________
▪Did you find someone's post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did someone's post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

I do not work for EA, I'm a gamer trying to help fellow gamers. :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 6 (1,613 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hello, I'm 80% sure that this is impossible, the same games can not be transferred to different platforms. So it's impossible
Message 3 of 6 (1,471 Views)

@Sarcoon

Sry, but all these things you mentioned there are basically not possible to transfer between Accounts or Platforms!

Just a few specific things out there can show unlocked on all accounts you have linked to the same EA ID. (Things like promotion codes for specific Dog Tag you entered on Origin once. Like: #FridayNightBattlefield, I Was There, DICE Friend, ect.)

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah man unfortunately i was seeking out the same question last year about the same thing, i used to only play PC then i got an xbox 1 and I had to start from scratch
Message 5 of 6 (1,425 Views)

Sry man, but it sadly is working that way.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 6 (1,414 Views)