How do I start the online vs game with a friend once teams selected?

by BossHoggGL01

Original Post

How do I start the online vs game with a friend once teams selected?

★★★ Newbie

How do I start the online vs game with a friend once teams are selected in NHL20? (xbox one) I invite them and we select our teams/jersey and ready up.  We can't figure out how to start the match.  We've pressed all the buttons, bumpers and triggers. We can't figure out what we are missing. We are newbies to NHL20....

Message 1 of 5 (1,070 Views)

Re: How do I start the online vs game with a friend once teams selected?

Community Manager

Hi there, @BossHoggGL01 

Are you both completely readying up? There should be a button for starting the game shown on screen. Can you get me a screenshot once you both are readied up and not able to start the game?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you provide how to make sure we are ready'd up?  We use A to select team and jersey then what?  It seemed like A should be pressed to Ready Up but I'm guessing we are missing something.  I'm not finding any directions online.  If we still have issues, I'll try to send a screen shot.  Just want to make sure we know how to ready up first, in case we are actually not there.....

Message 3 of 5 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We figured out what we were missing.  Thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (1,027 Views)

Community Manager

@BossHoggGL01 

I'm glad you figured this out! What was the issue? It'd be great to know this in case it comes up again. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,007 Views)