Re: How do I start the new ASOS fashion story?

by heartstyle2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I start the new ASOS fashion story?

★★★★ Apprentice
I’ve got the heirloom from this event. My fashion career is already level 10. Do I have to start a new fashion career with another Sim to start this new fashion story?
Message 1 of 25 (2,237 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro
Yes, you have to move the Sim out of the fashion career to another career. Then another sim with get both options with the briefcase in the studio. I tried to move my first one to chef and back to the studio but he didn’t get the two options like my other Sims did.

View in thread

Message 4 of 25 (3,106 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
Any thoughts?
Message 2 of 25 (2,223 Views)

I'm not sure, you can always try!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 25 (2,207 Views)

★★ Pro
Yes, you have to move the Sim out of the fashion career to another career. Then another sim with get both options with the briefcase in the studio. I tried to move my first one to chef and back to the studio but he didn’t get the two options like my other Sims did.
Message 4 of 25 (3,107 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks! This is very helpful. I’ll start with a new sim
Message 5 of 25 (2,175 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks for sharing that, @mamabearboys! Standard smile

This happened because a single Sim can only choose one story for the Fashion career. So if your Sim already chose the first story, you need to use another Sim to start a different story.

Hope that clarifies things a bit more!
-Mai
Message 6 of 25 (2,047 Views)

★ Apprentice
I moved my sims out of the fashion story and when I went back to start the Asos fashion story the option was not there. I have the heirloom & completed all of the Asos event. I have the heirloom in my house. Is there something else that I am doing wrong? Or that now the asos event is over the fashion story gone now?
Message 7 of 25 (1,781 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Morning!
I got the heirloom for fashion too, I’m gutted I didn’t make it to the photography one as well because I’d love an extra career choice!
Anyway... yesterday my Sim finished the ASOS fashion career and when she did i got a pop up window saying she’d unlocked another fashion story (can not for the life of me remember specifics!) But when I went to start the new career there was no option and when I checked the career choices section, there’s no new career unlocked?
Anyone me have any idea what I’ve unlocked and why I can’t see whatever it was?! 🧐🤔
Message 8 of 25 (1,724 Views)

asos fashion focused

★★★ Novice

i cannot chose asos fashion focused as a new job
i already finish and collect all asos item in asos event but
i still cannot find asos fashion focused as a new job

Message 9 of 25 (1,721 Views)

★ Apprentice
The story is listed on my career list but not when I start a new fashion story.
Message 10 of 25 (1,693 Views)