Re: How do I retrieve a lost code

by Retro-Pathfinder

Original Post

How do I retrieve a lost code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[edit: private information removed]

Dear Customer Service,

I have a dilemma that I hope you can solve for me. I purchased a four-disk set of Harry Potter games (The Sorceror's Stone, The Chamber of Secrets, The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Quidditch World Cup) several years ago (at least ten years from WalMart) and have enjoyed them very much in the past.

Unfortunately, we had a flood at our house which destroyed my PC along with several other things including the packaging the disks came in. I was able to salvage the disks themselves, but I no longer have any of the codes so I am unable to reinstall any of the games on my new PC. Is there any way you can send me the proper codes to be able to install these games on multiple computers? I have acquired a laptop as well.

If you would like to fax the codes to me the number is [edit: private information removed] or you can send them by e-mail to [edit: email address removed]. If you have any questions or would like to speak to me further, my daytime number is [edit: private information removed]. Thank you, in advance, for your assistance with this matter and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours truly,

Pam Bryan

Message 1 of 2 (464 Views)

Re: How do I retrieve a lost code

Hero (Retired)

@Player_96v97954

Sorry to hear about your problem but this forum isn't a support service that's why your message was edited.

Please follow this link to get in touch with EA Advisors: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100/ju...

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 2 (441 Views)