How do I report an inappropriate ad?

by SanadaSei

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I report an inappropriate ad?

★ Apprentice

Hi EA Team,

I feel like one of your ad partners' ad is pretty distasteful (on Sims Mobile). It involves showing how the game allows for picking and buying priced women and depending on the location the player picks, the player is able to wound the said woman to player's pleasure. There have been some violent type ads on war games but given that it is more fictional (like zombie-themed), I've let it go thus far. But what kind of disgusting /cruel ideas does this ad feed to an audience (most especially) for a family-friendly game like yours?

Can we have an outlet (or is there already one?) where we can report inappropriate ads? I did not manage to get a screenshot but I will do so the next time I see it. You have over 10 million downloads. That's a lot of influence this one bad idea could have. Hoping to get at least some acknowledgement from you guys. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I report an inappropriate ad?

EA app Team
Hi @SanadaSei,

Thanks again for the additional information and taking the time to report this.

Yes, feel free to send me or any of the Community Managers you see posting on the forum a DM if you ever need to report another inappropriate ad.

The reason behind asking you to send us a message privately is that, if you need to let us know about inappropriate content, posting those screenshots in the forum is not a good idea.

Please, let me know if you have any other questions,
-Mai

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (891 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team
Hi @SanadaSei,

Thanks for sharing this information with us - we want the ads to be appropriate for the rating of the game.

If you ever get that ad again, or any other you would like to report, please, take screenshots of the content and send that information to me on a DM.

Thanks for asking!
-Mai
Message 2 of 5 (829 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Mai,

Thanks for the reply, I've sent you some screenshots a moment ago. So is the only solution for now to send it as a DM to you? (I'd like to check your above reply as the solution. I'll do so on your "ok".), I saw another person complain about a violent ad in this forum too. So from here on out, we'll just DM you, right? Standard smile

Thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (781 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @SanadaSei,

Thanks again for the additional information and taking the time to report this.

Yes, feel free to send me or any of the Community Managers you see posting on the forum a DM if you ever need to report another inappropriate ad.

The reason behind asking you to send us a message privately is that, if you need to let us know about inappropriate content, posting those screenshots in the forum is not a good idea.

Please, let me know if you have any other questions,
-Mai
Message 4 of 5 (892 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks Mai,

Sure, I don't want to further help advertise that game by making their screenshots public too.
Message 5 of 5 (711 Views)