How do I "un-nueter" my pets in the sims 4?

by bubblenugget10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I "un-nueter" my pets in the sims 4?

★★★★ Novice

Hi I just got Cats and Dogs, but it won't let me breed because my pet is neutered, how do i un-neuter my pets?

Message 1 of 16 (65,671 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I "un-nueter" my pets in the sims 4?

★★★ Novice

Hello, I was having a time with this as well. You need to get a normal checkup which is in the options at the sign in desk. Then you can spay/neuter or unspay/neuter your pet.

I was a little confused because I adopted my pet and it told me my pet was neutered but the option didn't show up at the desk and I was so confused so on a whim I tried to breed my pet and what do you know it worked.

You've probably already figured this out but just for future searchers with the same problem I wanted to reply anyways.

View in thread

Message 11 of 16 (66,412 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You posted in a Battlefront 2 forum, so you may have a hard time getting meaningful responses.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 16 (65,634 Views)

Community Manager

Thread moved to Sims 4.

barry.png
Message 3 of 16 (65,606 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Visit the Vet in Brindleton Bay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 16 (65,597 Views)

★★★ Novice

i visited the vet but it wont let me do anything to un neuter it says my animal needs to be sick

Message 5 of 16 (65,188 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Did you click on the check-in machine? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 16 (65,186 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah but it doesnt let me click the boxes to sign my animal in

Message 7 of 16 (65,178 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all mods and CC you have and try without.

Message 8 of 16 (65,176 Views)

★★★ Novice

still didnt work, says i dont have any pet to sign in with when i traveled with the pet

Message 9 of 16 (65,165 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try to delete the localthumbcache.package file and make sure your pet follows you into the clinic.

Message 10 of 16 (65,142 Views)