How do I link my EA account to Xbox one

by kyblerr

Original Post

Re: How do I link my EA account to Xbox one

★★★★★ Newbie

This is F.. joke. Whole your website and politicy. 
You are answering with already written text and it is not helpfull while we still waiting. 

JESUS. HOW should link my Xbox account to EA?! 
None of your answer is helpfull. 

I see i have linked my PSN account, but not Xbox.

Message 11 of 18 (3,467 Views)

Community Manager

We don't want this process to be difficult or upsetting for you all. If you're still having trouble locating the account you have your Gamertag/PSN ID linked up to, please reach our Live-Support as soon as possible so they can get this handled for you within a few minutes.

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 18 (3,453 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
dont want the process to be difficult but keeps posting the same answer. i posted the answer and you had your feeling hurt and took it down. ill post it back with a butterfly in mind.
Message 13 of 18 (3,435 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

follow the link, https://www.ea.com/,  that community butterflies keeps copy and pasting.

Scroll up to see your ea account name, or the person icon beside the question mark, and click it to SIGN OUT, after the page refreshes click LOG IN.

When the pop up menu comes up to relog STOP. below the password input it should ask about an alternate log in. ie console.

Click the one you need to link your ea account and proceed to log in with the new pop up window. or it may auto log your account if using a computer at home.

Once it does this the original help ea page should refresh again. you can then click https://www.ea.com/

find account settings in the top right of the page after clicking on your account icon. scroll down to CONNECTED ACCOUNTS and you should find your console account name linked.

quit using the same old corporate copy and paste just for a quick reply to people, its trash and no one likes it. *whoever may be doing this*

maybe this falls more inline with the rules seeing that most other posts do not answers the peoples questions. if not upon removal, you copy and past THIS, since it will be of more help then another automated response.

Message 14 of 18 (3,429 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That is the whole point, we do not whish to speak with someone, wasting our time in the queue and than explaining our problem again, and again...

This should be easily explained here AND if you as a employee did everything you could it means your system simply sucks. 

Because as you may look through internet ( not only this webiste) many people got similar problem. 

The worst is.. this is the game developer webiste. Not a pharamcy, chinese reastaurant, GAME - so making a proper working website and whole adds on involved with your products should work perfectly. Still, event this HUB is clunky, ugly, unpleasant and looks like created in 2005. 

I know that I am like typical "Karen" from Walmart know with this comment, but I that is how I see it. 

Message 15 of 18 (3,427 Views)

Community Manager

@Kamilus360 wrote:

I see i have linked my PSN account, but not Xbox.

You can only have one PSN ID and one Xbox Gamertag linked up to an EA account. If you're only seeing your PSN ID here is the situation you're in.

1. You have two accounts. This is actually quite common because customers have been playing our games for over a decade now. Once you log into an EA game for the first time on a Gamertag/PSN ID that is new, it will prompt you for account creation. So it's likely that back in the day you played an EA game on your PSN ID and it prompted you for an email to register your account with. Then, one day you logged in with an Xbox Gamertag and used a DIFFERENT email when you registered the account. 
    1. Wait a minute, I have two accounts? Here's how you can check.
      1. Go to Help.EA.com and login using the Xbox/Microsoft login button. Then click on Accounts at the top>Change Email. It will display your email there. 
      2. If you login using your Xbox/Microsoft info and it prompts you to create an account make sure you use the same email for the EA account you have your PSN ID linked to.
  2. You haven't played an EA game on that Xbox Gamertag yet, so your account isn't linked.

Our Live-Support is able to assist in making account changes with you via live-chat or phone. I wanted to make sure we got this taken care of for you by offering Live-Support if the solutions here still aren't clearing up the process for you.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 18 (3,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is just in general for someone to answer.

But if i have already linked my Xbox Live account to my Ea account. and it shows when i scroll down in the about me but then how come when i go to connections on the tab bar, it says i have no Accounts linked.

Message 17 of 18 (2,512 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you are having account issues please reach out to EA Support.

/Atic
Message 18 of 18 (2,490 Views)