Re: How do I get my characters to have the purple bar above them during battles

by DarthSanction

Original Post

How do I get my characters to have the purple bar above them during battles

★★★ Newbie

How do I get the purple bar to appear above my characters? I’ve tried everything. I thought having Bastilla would do the trick but it doesn’t 

Message 1 of 6 (1,532 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Light side bastila gives the purple protections bonus as part of her leadership. You must have bastila in the leadership position to get this bonus, if she is in any other position she wont give the 150% bonus protection. I used her in arena for 8 months, she does grant the purple protection without a doubt.
Message 2 of 6 (1,496 Views)

★ Novice

Bastilla gives bonus protection for Jedi when she's in the leader slot. If i'm not mistaken, once you get characters to a certain gear tier as well as mods that give protection could help as well.

Message 3 of 6 (1,474 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks. I'm a little surprised that so many people have assembled Jedi teams with Bastila without putting her in the Leader position, given her protection there-- guess other chars make even better leaders?

Message 4 of 6 (1,364 Views)

★ Apprentice

Maybe they don't realize shes not in the leader slot.  Ive done that a few times Standard smile

Also, a lot of skills give you onus protection.  Phoenix team gets that too, as well as many others.  Bastilla's is just the best

Message 5 of 6 (1,353 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello everybody,

For the Jedi team, the best team is the Jedi Revan, light Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo, Big Master Yoda and General Kenobi. And Jedi Revan in chief position.

You have Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum), she give an purple protection at the rebels, she is very amazing with a rebel team !

Sincerely,

FireTrooper501

PS : Sorry for my english errors, I'm French.

Message 6 of 6 (1,336 Views)