Re: How do I find my weapons i got from my 5 battlepacks that i opened?

by Assassln420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I find my weapons i got from my 5 battlepacks that i opened?

★★★★ Novice

One of the weapons i got is the bar m1918 telescopic lmg called the "Warhorse" and under the name it says distinguished in blue writing. I cannot find it to equip it along with a few other weapons i got from the other 4 battlepacks i opened for pre ordering the early enlister deluxe edition. Do i need to start a game and then it will be in my weapons list? Cuz its not in my available weapons when i am at the main menu then go to soldier>weapons and gadgets. Thanks for any and all responses!

Message 1 of 7 (666 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

Actually, those are skins for weapons you unlock in game.

To equip your skin, join a match, and look for the weapon you got the skin for(For example the m1918) then click to customize it(Y/triangle on consoles). Then go to the last option 'Visuals', and you'll see all your unlocked skins for that weapon there.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (656 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Actually, those are skins for weapons you unlock in game.

To equip your skin, join a match, and look for the weapon you got the skin for(For example the m1918) then click to customize it(Y/triangle on consoles). Then go to the last option 'Visuals', and you'll see all your unlocked skins for that weapon there.

Message 2 of 7 (657 Views)

Community Manager

@Assassln420 Hey, you can also do so from the companion app. You can find the web version of it here: https://www.battlefield.com/companion

You can manage your loadouts and skins at your leisure from here, without the pressure to respawn. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 7 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks for your info as well!

Message 4 of 7 (616 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks...that makes sense now

Message 5 of 7 (615 Views)

Community Manager

@Assassln420 Hey, sorry for not adding this earlier, but you can see your unlocked battlefield content from the Inventory section of the Battlepack menu. You can get to the Battlepack menu either by choosing it from the loading screen before a match or from he main menu by choosing Soldier > Battlepacks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (609 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ya i seen that. that, y i  should have also said said in question i see it in my unlocks in main menu>soldier>battlepacks but it just hasnt let me use the weapon so im guessing what LPROJECTXL is right saying that its a skin and cant use it until i unlock the bar...thanks for ur reply again my friend...is greatly appreciated! Also can you or anyone give me xp..i have none Frown lol....thanks again for your responses!

Message 7 of 7 (605 Views)