How can one get a fair game w/o computer interfernce n intervention?

by Wantmoneyback

Original Post

How can one get a fair game w/o computer interfernce n intervention?

★★ Apprentice

How logical is it that an opposing skater behind your skater can poke a puck away without touching the puck or stick as they're almost 2 feet behind? Why do you make such illogical * that i lose more games due to my own AI putting it in our own net that it seems standard? Where's the cheat codes, who do you have to pay for these advantages? Why does my whole team go in the opposite direction of the opposing player bring the puck in the zone? Why do my skaters skate right over,on,by,through the puck without picking it up more than anyone else? Who do ya have to pay to get these advantages, where's the cheat codes? Why does my team get called for elbowing or charging more than anyone else? Who do I pay for such advantages? Why do my AI players get called for penalties more than anyone else? How come on a break away I'll get tripped and no penalty shot? How come opposing players can wipe out my goalie, shoot, rebound and score, but if i do that the goal is called back? You're illogical * causes a lot of mental anguish due to the unfair nature of this product you call a game. Let the f'n players just play without all the bs penalties, computer interference and intervention. When that happens, I'll think about spending my money on an ea game. 

Message 1 of 1 (440 Views)