Re: How can I order the ultimate edition of Battlefield 1 and play 7 days early?

by EA_David

Original Post

How can I order the ultimate edition of Battlefield 1 and play 7 days early?

★★ Newbie

I want to purchase the ultimate edition of Battlefield 1 on Xbox One. I read online that if I buy the ultimate edition through EA then I can play the game 7 days early. Could you please tell me how I should best purchase this edition of the game on Xbox One and get 7 days early access to play the game?

I look forward to your response and I was very impressed with the beta.

Sincerely, Joshua Rasch

phone:5038209881

email: [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 2 (392 Views)

Re: How can I order the ultimate edition of Battlefield 1 and play 7 days early?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@patriotsyr1776 Hi, with the Ultimate Edition you'd be able to play the game on the 18th , 3 days earlier than the general release.

For those wanting to play earlier, Xbox One users can use the Play First Trial detailed here from the 13th: https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/battlefield-1-play-first-trial-details

As I understand it in some regions an Ultimate Edition purchase comes with 30 days of EA Access, so with this you could play the trial from the 13th. However I don't know when exactly these codes would be distributed (they're sent via the Xbox's messaging system) so I can't guarantee you'd have the EA Access membership in time for the 13th. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (378 Views)