How can I make players moves in FIFA 21 like real European footballers?

by ZhuS_CN_EA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I make players moves in FIFA 21 like real European footballers?

★★★ Newbie

How should I control players in FIFA 21 to make them move like real pro European footballers?

Message 1 of 4 (1,261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I make players moves in FIFA 21 like real European footballers?

★ Pro
@ZhuS_CN_EA The only thing I can suggest is practice. When watching a real match, look at how the players move and play and then practice the same style in Fifa.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,238 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@ZhuS_CN_EA The only thing I can suggest is practice. When watching a real match, look at how the players move and play and then practice the same style in Fifa.
Message 2 of 4 (1,239 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @ZhuS_CN_EA Just like @FCF97 mentioned, practice makes perfect😎⚽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4 (1,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Practice is the only thing I can recommend. Teams are constantly adding new talent as long as soccer is a worldwide favorite sport. The highest-paid athletes in this sport have come from this sport. Visit https://sportsfinding.com/top-7-highest-paid-footballers-in-the-world/149991/ to see the top 7 highest paid footballers in the world the idols of devoted followers. Despite their exorbitant wages, they are worth every penny. We honor these top-paid athletes who enliven the field and help their teams win championships. They are still the top athletes in the world.

Message 4 of 4 (717 Views)