Re: How bad is FIFA 20?

by RedDevils5690

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

EA needs to check themselves and bring Fifa 18 back, 19 was alright but 20 is disgraceful, teams like Real Madrid are still overpowered and they’re even *? Messi is broken, so is Aguero and it’s so annoying. Don’t think I’ll buy Fifa 21 to be honest just. This game is so disappointing. 3 star rating on PS store imagine

Message 21 of 31 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They killed defending, they killed skill moves, I barely manage to get la croquetta or a roulette to work and the new skill moves are even rubbish. Bring back jockeying/man on man marking the containment function while defending is rubbish (which is when you hold X for PS4 or A for Xbox). Is this the type of rubbish game you’re gonna bring for the PS5 or Xbox series x? If so I say we leave EA to do its thing and play PES, I hear Konami is coming up. Another thing is fix your FREAKING SERVERS the lag is so annoying and my WiFi is good. Tell me why when I disconnect and I’m losing I get the loss but when I’m winning and disconnect the game doesn’t count how does that make sense? Lol the biggest pisstake award for games deffo goes to FIFA 20....

Message 22 of 31 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Sean-O1702 The most important thing that needs to be fixed here is Servers..The lags literally can't be tolerated
Message 23 of 31 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@the_insane_dox Bro..it's all about the lags😅😅😅
Message 24 of 31 (768 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

What on Earth is with Squad battles?? I just played with my 86 rated team against a 62 rated team on Legendary and had no chance!!

They had 21 shots in total against my 7 and I lost 6-3! My team played like they were 62 rated (so many passing mistakes) and my opponents (mostly bronze players) all played like they were 90 + rated (defenders were all Maldini level and those 60 rated strikers were all like Messi, every shot incredibly precise and powerful)! My 95 GK Sczesny (team of season so far) played like a bronze 60 goalkeeper! Unbelievable and completely unfair! 

Message 25 of 31 (750 Views)

★ Novice

Everyone who says it’s the servers or it’s something else it’s not the pass are bad u can be passing it directly to an open player and it’ll pass it to a player the opposite direction who is covered. And if u get a penalty or are dominating ur opponent and they quit the match counts as a draw or loss for u. And free kicks are too easy everyone and anybody can score them it ridiculous. It’s inconsistent to real life if u get 3 short distance fks in a game you will score three and in real life the best fk takers would b lucky to score one in a single game. It’s ridiculous. The game is so * and if ur like me and don’t like spending money in a game and have an okay 190 time Becuz of trading u r screwed Becuz ppl spend hundreds of dollars on packs and coins. It’s stupid and don’t get me started on match making.

Message 26 of 31 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Izzy_FUT_Dubs This is probably an ea account you’re pathetic I see you commenting * like this all the time! Next year make the game better rather than going around telling everyone is *!
Message 27 of 31 (644 Views)

★ Novice

The servers as well as the engine they used. Frostbite is really bad! But I hear PES 22 will run under Unreal Engine 5. I hope it'll be a better game cause I'm buying that one! 

Message 28 of 31 (577 Views)

★★ Guide

Mmm, should probably to be interesting. Although what I would like to have is an actual story mode, like in NBA 2K, with actual responses (verbal) instead of the damn text they have that is effing ridiculous. Whoever doers that first well, I'll buy that soccer game!

Message 29 of 31 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Purchasing Fifa20 has been a total waste of money for me 

Message 30 of 31 (498 Views)