Re: How bad is FIFA 20?

by Mutabbakani

Original Post

★★ Guide

Glad I never purchased it and my copy of PES 20 for my sons birthday will be in by Friday. 

Message 11 of 31 (1,308 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Emeruwa I think some how EA control our passes and shooting
Message 12 of 31 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@MaskReadyGamer They not gonna fix it right now too soon cause they didn’t make enough money yet
Message 13 of 31 (1,291 Views)

★ Novice

ea just need money , ea will not hear ur report 

Message 14 of 31 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

forget about offline gaming, let me just tell you how pathetic online gaming is. 

starting off with the gameplay, i literally have no words. it is trash, like garbage trash. i dont think EA will ever fix the glitches. when the opposing striker is through on goal, my keeper cant even respond? he doesnt even move and the striker just runs past him and scores. not just once, but this has happened on multiple occasions. and besides, this is just one out of a million things absolutely trash about the gameplay. how many times do i have to press the shoot button before my player actually takes a shot? and before u blame it on my controller, let me tell you, when something like this happens, you tend to think your controller is broken. mine isnt. it is a perfectly working controller. 

my defenders cant clear the ball for nuts, and in some cases do an absolutely terrific job by passing the ball to the opponent like im not already loosing due to the trash gameplay and a garbage of a server they got. 

i cant be arsed to find faults with your gameplay EA.

and now to the servers, god where do i even start. 

and the worst part is, offline gaming is perfectly normal, all these just have to happen when im playing FUTCHAMPS. great job EA. 

PLEASE FIX THE DAMN GAME. and please stop bullshitting, every year you release a new FIFA, its just worse than the previous year's. the only thing consistent about your game is that it constantly keeps getting * year by year. 

i hope you see this EA. 

Message 15 of 31 (1,022 Views)

[ Edited ]

@7AnjeyI would consider when you decide to play. All servers have a cap. If you can play at times when the servers are not capped then, in theory, you should be playing smoother games and less subject to input delay eg; feels like a broken controller *when the servers are full*.

EDIT: *

*Added: Playing with meta cards and when not a lot of players are on will give you better gameplay. The gameplay is contingent on connection, skill, and the players being used.Please ensure you have a stable internet connection by playing on a wired connection.*

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 31 (7,956 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

if I have a choice, I will put an extra player that can actually be benefit to my team rather than a goalkeeper that doesn’t save any of the shoots. 

Note that last 3 games 10 shoots with 10 goals. 
my keepers are Alison 97 and neuer 92 ✌🏼 

***** game. Give us our money back.

Message 17 of 31 (970 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

My friends, we're all fully aware by now that FIFA is a mess. The game has too many anomalies and inconsistencies. It has too much latency and lacks a smooth transition to your player commands. I've expressed my distaste for the game a few times in the career mode suggestions section, but, what really bugs me the most out of anything while playing this game is the lack of fulfillment. I simply don't enjoy playing it. The game gives no sense of accomplishment and rewards bad players. EA have been on this path for a few years now and I think this time it has caught up.

Message 18 of 31 (960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@MutabbakaniThat's really strange, when I'm matched with pro players in rivals, despite being in Division 10 (I already wrote about this big issue many times), and they have some 15-25 shots on target, my De Gea 89 makes about 7-12 saves every game.

Message 19 of 31 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Mutabbakani It really depends on Skill rating (Division). Look at Tekkz, he makes it look like there are no goalies every time he plays! Every time I play, I struggle to score. This just tells me I'm not good enough at shooting as to be able to score. It's not the game. It's on me.

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 31 (896 Views)