How bad is FIFA 20?

by Emeruwa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How bad is FIFA 20?

★★ Guide

Just 3 weeks into FIFA 20 and the game is already dead. Riddled with the same issues as FIFA 19. Inconsistent finishing, hitting the post, AI defending, poor passing, ridiculous touches, etc. Now they're ridiculous animations that make the game more unresponsive and I have no idea why they're even in the game. One match you can score, next match you can't.

One match the keeper is OK, next match he's superman. One match your opponent AI defence is cool, next match they're all justice league members. 

All EA gives to us are meaningless wall of texts. "Deep dives", " Gameplay beyond FIFA 19", "Pitch notes".

Message 1 of 31 (10,649 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How bad is FIFA 20?

[ Edited ]

@7AnjeyI would consider when you decide to play. All servers have a cap. If you can play at times when the servers are not capped then, in theory, you should be playing smoother games and less subject to input delay eg; feels like a broken controller *when the servers are full*.

EDIT: *

*Added: Playing with meta cards and when not a lot of players are on will give you better gameplay. The gameplay is contingent on connection, skill, and the players being used.Please ensure you have a stable internet connection by playing on a wired connection.*

**I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA**

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 16 of 31 (7,957 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Just forget it, game's already dead. They'll promise us FIFA 21, then 22 and the endless cycles of dead games

Message 2 of 31 (10,636 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Emeruwa Very
Message 3 of 31 (10,610 Views)

★★ Guide
@MaskReadyGamer I sold it. Had enough of being 3 0 up then my team become dumb. The next shot by my opponent always goes in when I have a 3 goal lead. I've never ever sold a new game so fast
Message 4 of 31 (10,597 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Louis1210 lol. Kudos to you. I'm just going to not play it until majority of the CM bugs are fixed
Message 5 of 31 (10,589 Views)

★★ Guide
@MaskReadyGamer hopefully that gets fixed. This game shouldn't of been released at all. They could of told us about all the errors prior to release or do they not test the game? Wont be long before we get the game with just a loading screen
Message 6 of 31 (10,580 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Louis1210 Good job man the game is garbage defenders are * when it was realsed it was all fine now the patch it more and the game is sluggish
Message 7 of 31 (10,533 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@gamerk1980 Rs don't wake up with there fifa series only think about cash and there stupid cards
Message 8 of 31 (10,530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The difference between Demo and full game is big. In Demo we saw the tackels are really working, but now its the same * like it was on 19. After a great cleen sheet the ball goes back to attacker etc.., pass system is horrible, sometimes the ball goes different way where i aim by the stick, many times its impossible to pass the ball to 2-3 meters away, because the player falling down, or cant do a fast pass etc.., and the keepers, oh god, no sense to talk about them. And the referee, it looks like the FIFA guys was tired and asked NHL/NFL developers to work on Fifa referee. And the communication from the company to players, the worst in the world.

Message 9 of 31 (10,506 Views)

★★ Guide
@rolisu I'm sorry, but tackles were bad on the demo. And right now, I'm so done with the AI defending and tackles from behind. I'm fed up
Message 10 of 31 (10,483 Views)