Re: How alive is this game on PC?

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How alive is this game on PC?

★★ Novice

Should I buy this game on PC?

I have fond memories of the first GW game, but never played the sequel, so I was wondering if the game is still alive on PC and if i should bother purchasing it

Message 1 of 6 (733 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Weeb00 

There are still people playing. Peak times on PC are between 4pm and 8pm BST.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (711 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Weeb00 

There are still people playing. Peak times on PC are between 4pm and 8pm BST.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I play PC on NA East servers and you can consistently get decent matches on the TT mode, and the portal events. Other modes, I play against bots to get the quests done.

Message 3 of 6 (709 Views)

★★ Novice
@Iron_Guard8 Ok, thank you then. Knowing i can at least still get games is good enough for me. Idk how much id be into doing quests, but we ‘ll see. Thank you again!
Message 4 of 6 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Weeb00 sure thing! I wish the other modes were busier, but the community has focused on TT (turf takeover) and the mystery portal to get matches quickly, so other modes aren't well populated these days. I hear that EU PC, mixed mode may also be a good option, but I haven't tried over there in a long time.

I usually get full or near full matches, although early morning on weekends, they can be a bit lighter. Seen a lot of new folks (or alt accounts) since last year too, which is great. One issue; you may see hackers, which is a problem we have that consoles don't. I don't see them all that often, and have been reporting them when I do, but want to make you aware of this.

Message 5 of 6 (693 Views)

★★ Novice
@Iron_Guard8 Seeing alot of new people is great. And Hackers definitely suck, but at this point im used to it
Used to play alot of other big online games on steam, and those are filled to the brim with hackers, so ill just report when i can.
Message 6 of 6 (690 Views)