How Can A Defensive Player Catches Up To A Receiver That Is Already Downfield ?

by MAD-MAESTRO-007

Original Post

How Can A Defensive Player Catches Up To A Receiver That Is Already Downfield ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Like I have seen this a thousand times .. and the seems to be a pattern .. because Man is not faster than Man and the ball if he is not in movement .. how can a Man that is defending another man .. that is standing in one spot .. and watches another Receiver run downfield that is in middle of him .. and he is playing the corner .. and the Receiver is running top speed .. and surpassed him downfield .. then the ball is thrown .. then all of a sudden .. the defender is not only catching up to the ball but beating the Receiver and Ball to catch up to the pass .. when the Receiver is already downfield .. now this is IMPOSSIBLE .. because No Man is that fast to run downfield .. and be able to catch up to the Receiver or the ball .. and Madden let's this happens every time .. like this doesn't happen in real time .. because no man that in a 10 yard spot .. can catch up to a Man that is 5 to 7 yard away from him nor can he catch up to the ball because he has to gain his speed and momentum to catch up to the speedy Receiver .. so why does this happen in Madden .. BECAUSE THE GAME HAS TO CHEAT .. because of Favoritism for CERTAIN TEAMS to Manipulate the game !

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Re: How Can A Defensive Player Catches Up To A Receiver That Is Already Downfiel

★★★ Newbie
Because we keep buying this *! Until people just boycott this game it will continue to be garbage! I for one will not be spending any more money on this trash!
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: How Can A Defensive Player Catches Up To A Receiver That Is Already Downfiel

★★★ Apprentice

This is true .. but the answer to this question is that .. KIDS are buying this game that doesn't know anything about Football .. like all they know is to throw the ball .. and the Receiver catches it .. like they don't see the flaws in the game ? .. because they only see is "SHOWTIME" ... and nothing else .. like the Kids are like Drones or Robots .. that doesn't know or understand the game .. because I was one of them .. until my brother sat me down and taught me the game .. that I began to see the flaws in the game .. so when I told him this .. he said write to them about so that they can do something about it .. and you know what ? NOTHING HAPPENED !!!!

Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)