Re: Hotfix: Coming Next Week

by melanarus

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to sign in for a few days now as well. Same error code 721.

Message 11 of 13 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you know i have to say this is not making me enjoy my purchase of the game sure i might of got it on sale but i can still get my money back you know

Message 12 of 13 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is so F$#@ flawed by the updates you guys employ.  In Strike mode on Ps4. Now, even when I play with FIVE friends of mine who are all great players, we can never beat the other team when they play defense.  They just all Spawn into the end zone now like a swarm and we can get through like we have played together a thousand times.

PLUS their is a glitch when I get 3-4 friends to play in Strike that the Spawn feature just goes blank, so now when the enemy just keep spawning IMMEDIATLEY back into the end zone (the heart of the battle) all my team has to do a 25-30 sec spreint just to get back there only to get F!@#$%ing mowed down by 8 players who are in the end zone now from SPWNing.

THEN when it is our turn to play defense, half that team leaves so we can't even get revenge on the players that beat us....

Now you guys added  ROUND MATCHMAKING feature so that instead of me playing with my same team against same enemy team... I am transported to empty lobbies.

I have been playing this game almost daily since release.

u guys F%$#ing SUCK!

Message 13 of 13 (418 Views)