Hotfix: Coming Next Week

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Hotfix: Coming Next Week

Community Manager (retired)

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have plans to release a hotfix next week. Because of this, we have decided to postpone the End of Round Matchmaking changes until after the hotfix has been deployed.

We’ll be bringing you the release notes closer to release.

More to come.

[source]

Message 1 of 13 (2,662 Views)

Re: Hotfix: Coming Next Week

Very happy to hear that a hotfix is planned to solve a lot of really nasty issues with xbox. 

Thanks for the clear communication. Also, F8RGE is doing an amazing job on reddit responding to almost every thread on the front page.

Message 2 of 13 (2,640 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks @EA_Ataashi ... thank you for communication!
Message 3 of 13 (2,629 Views)

Champion

@EA_Ataashi

Thank you for the information!

I am looking forward to see the release note. Also I want to see the NEW roadmap.

Message 4 of 13 (2,508 Views)

@Sati_Sati

I think everyone wants to see the new roadmap as soon as possible. F8RGE has been working on it Wink

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 13 (2,506 Views)

Champion

@EA_Ataashi

Thank you! Party hat

Yes, I watched his twitter. tbh, I worried about F8RGE's and your overwork. Please take care.

Message 6 of 13 (2,457 Views)

★★★ Novice
So what happened? The game updated this morning and now I can't connect no matter what I try. Seems the only thing the hotfix did was get rid of all the workaround options, without fixing the problem.
Message 7 of 13 (2,233 Views)

Hey @ChadimusPrime9

Are you playing on Xbox One? Is there any error code showing up? Wondering

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 13 (2,202 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah, the same error codes everyone else is reporting
Message 9 of 13 (2,197 Views)

★ Novice

I sure appreciate you all trying to fix this major problem,  however I am still unable to connect to the servers, no matter what I do. I've tried restarting my Xbox and router, all of the turnarounds I've found have not worked. I'm rather upset that I have not been able to play as I just got my internet back and have been looking forward to playing this game for 5 months. Please keep trying to fix it, thank you!

Message 10 of 13 (2,172 Views)