Horsetank

by FBW-I_AmBush

Original Post

Horsetank

★★★★ Novice

Do something to the HORSETANK fast , ist rediculous and not realistic!!!! 

AA too powerfull too....

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Re: Horsetank

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Not sure what you mean by HORSETANK. But if it is the horse high hitpoint level you address i must agree and disagree with you: sometimes it takes more then a full magazine of any rifle or gun + a full pistol clip and that is very frustration if all you have on hand is insufficient to survive. Also a single tank-shot will sometimes not bring it down (anti tank - tank rifle does do this). For that matter it is a tank, but if two people or more open fire on your horse and you cant hide anywhere you will go down as fast as you spawned. And i think in the end that is the basic idea behind the hitpoint balance between most vehicles and players alike.

AA has only a few bullets if fired too fast (and will run hot), has a reasonable short range if they fly high and will need at leased halve a dozen shots on target to bring down the bigbirds. Also trained pilots / bf1 veterans all know the locations of static- spawn points like the back of their hand making a sneaky fly by like a walk in the park. So some violence must be used to have even the slightest chance of success.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)