Betreff: Hood Remove

by firewithin001

Original Post

Hood Remove

★★★ Novice
I think it would be great if there would be a feature to remove the Hood on any car.
There was a Glich for this but it got Patched wich is really sad because the Engine is so well made and you can‘t even see it!! It think that would be a nice feature to have Please add that to the game
Message 1 of 7 (910 Views)

★★ Guide

There must be still a posibility. But I don't know it.

If you watch the community wraps one of the first of the new Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R wraps was preied without hood.

Because this car is new, I guess there is still the posibility to remove the hood.

Message 2 of 7 (893 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes i think there is a possibility that there is a glich for the new nissan but i think it would bi nice that they would add this as a feature in the game and not as a glitch.
Message 3 of 7 (866 Views)

Re: Hood Remove

★★ Expert

@INDIN2005 why not just focus on what the game was created for in the first place...   RACING???

Regards

BLVD69

Message 4 of 7 (809 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes I know but the game is for tunig as well right. And a like tuning Standard smile
Message 5 of 7 (799 Views)

★★ Guide

BLVD69 schrieb:

@INDIN2005 why not just focus on what the game was created for in the first place...   RACING???

Regards

BLVD69

No if I want to play a racing game without tuning, there are a lot better choises on the market!

Message 6 of 7 (797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

right  i still like the way Criterion use to develop the handling of the game it has a feeling that car is really going like in nfs hot pursuit 2010

Message 7 of 7 (722 Views)