Highlight screen

by MissFawxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Highlight screen

★★★ Newbie

I haven't played in a while, recently re-installed battlefield 1 to give it another try.

I noticed that at the end of the game the highlight player screen so longer shows your origin avatar but instead it shows a platoon emblem or the faction you were playing on.

Are we ever going to be able to use our origin avatars for the highlight screen again?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Highlight screen

★★★ Guide

I don't think that was the reason why they changed it - must've been something they wanted to experiment with regarding platoons as nothing stops players from making NSFW or offensive emblems to compensate. 

DICE work in mysterious ways.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (510 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

It was changed a few updates ago to feature emblems instead of avatars, sadly there's no inclination that we may be seeing it changed back just yet though it's possible DICE will consider it if enough people voice interest in the change being reverted, likely on their Battlefield_Live subreddit where they're more proactive in reading regarding feedback.

Message 2 of 5 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply!

I missed seeing my stupid face at the end of the game when I played really well.

I hope enough people mention it and want it back, I fear they wont because of all the lewd/nsfw/offensive avatars people were using.

I hope a corrupt few hasn't ruined it all for the rest of us Frown

Message 3 of 5 (477 Views)

★★★ Guide

I don't think that was the reason why they changed it - must've been something they wanted to experiment with regarding platoons as nothing stops players from making NSFW or offensive emblems to compensate. 

DICE work in mysterious ways.

Message 4 of 5 (511 Views)

@MissFawxx

They changed that to the Platoon Emblem's with an Update a while back.
You're not able to change it back to the Origin Avatar.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 5 (451 Views)