Re: Highest awarding party items

by KatlaStorm

Original Post

★ Guide

@KatlaStorm wrote:

The highest awarding party element is now the basket ball. You get 75 points when you start playing and 75 points when you finish. So one game gives 150 points, and you can play for free! Takeing a dip in a buble bath is also free (you get 75 points for that), but you can only use it once in 6 hours. In contrast, the basket ball can be played again in 10 sec. Awsome!

The highest awarding party items will have a pink baloon to mark it. This is not the case with the basket ball, at least not in my game. You just have to know about it. So it’s kind of a secret. This is also the case for the karaoke machine (gives 75 points). I have never seen a baloon marking it, even after I have used all the other 75 points items.

So if you have a basket ball field: tell all your party guests about it!

First, thanks @HatsuneLotus  for the chart, it was super helpful as I prepared for my party tonight! I will have something for a few different careers & hobbies in addition to the party decor.

Also this tip from @KatlaStorm  is golden. Now every time I go to a party I click on everything in the house, not just the stuff that has party balloons over it, to see what my Sim can interact with and how many party points come with it.

Message 11 of 19 (673 Views)

★★★ Guide

Unfortunately, we will no longer become strong and rich from playing basket ball in parties. Playing used to give 150 party points. Now it’s only 75.

That’s what I thought - doing sports is over rated.

Message 12 of 19 (575 Views)

Hero

@KatlaStorm wrote:

Unfortunately, we will no longer become strong and rich from playing basket ball in parties. Playing used to give 150 party points. Now it’s only 75.

That’s what I thought - doing sports is over rated.

The basketball court party action is still very good to level up parties. The host uses one energy point each time but it's free for party guests. It can be used every 10 seconds. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 13 of 19 (564 Views)

★★★ Guide

As far as I can see there are no longer any free rides in parties. It used to be free for guests to use the buble bath and the basket ball. Now it costs 1 mouthful of cake as with any other party action. Oh, well - it was fun the few months it lasted.

Message 14 of 19 (469 Views)

Hero

@KatlaStorm wrote:

As far as I can see there are no longer any free rides in parties. It used to be free for guests to use the buble bath and the basket ball. Now it costs 1 mouthful of cake as with any other party action. Oh, well - it was fun the few months it lasted.

What about the hot tub? That has always been free to use but not unlimited. Does it cost party energy to use it now? 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 15 of 19 (464 Views)

★★★ Guide

Having trouble posting. Trying again.

I am currently at a party that has the bottom bubble bath in the picture. Having a nice time with my girlfriend cost 1 mouthful of cake. Having a Nice time with a friend is not available.

Using the basket costs one mouthful of cake. But you can use it several times (after a 10 sec delay).

Message 16 of 19 (450 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ok

So my picture was not accepted. What can one do?

Message 17 of 19 (449 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ok 

So the picture was indeed accepted - feel I´m being a little too impatient here 🥴

The picture is from my place (thought I should´t take pictures at someone elses place - like a paparazzi)

Inferring that nothing is free from just one experience - not good, but we´ll see - I fear they have removed all free rides.

Important note: use can use the basket field several times, but it costs 1 mouthful of cake each time.

Message 18 of 19 (441 Views)

Hero

@KatlaStorm wrote:

Ok 

So the picture was indeed accepted - feel I´m being a little too impatient here 🥴

The picture is from my place (thought I should´t take pictures at someone elses place - like a paparazzi)

Inferring that nothing is free from just one experience - not good, but we´ll see - I fear they have removed all free rides.

Important note: use can use the basket field several times, but it costs 1 mouthful of cake each time.

Thanks @KatlaStorm. Important to know about these changes. I haven't attended a party where the host has hot tub and/or basketball court since update yesterday. 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 19 of 19 (439 Views)