Re: Highest awarding party items

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Highest awarding party action items

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I didn't see a thread dedicated to this (my apologies if I've overlooked one). What are the highest awarding party action items?

I've seen some offer upward of 70 points per action:

. drink bar

. Christmas trees

. reindeer

I don't have the Christmas items, but I'd like to try to put out high-earning items for guests to interact with, so they can get the most return for their party cakes. 

Message 1 of 19 (2,653 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hey @VintageStarlette  - the highest are the items obtained from special events. I found a chart here that might help Standard smile

PARTY ITEMS

file-6.jpeg

From The Sims Mobile Community

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (2,632 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hey @VintageStarlette  - the highest are the items obtained from special events. I found a chart here that might help Standard smile

PARTY ITEMS

file-6.jpeg

From The Sims Mobile Community

Message 2 of 19 (2,633 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Perfect! Thank you, @HatsuneLotus. Do you have a link to the page where you found this chart? I tried to download the image for reference, but the resolution is too low for me to view detail.

Message 3 of 19 (2,613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

[Deleted Message]

Message 4 of 19 (2,606 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you, @HatsuneLotus! The chart you shared was packed with just the info I was looking for. I Googled and found the group and the original hi-res image (which I'm attempting to include now). Thanks again for your excellent info, and your invite. 🙂

j7jdwlvd2cm11.jpg

Message 5 of 19 (2,590 Views)

Re: Highest awarding party action items

★★★★ Expert

Nice! Large smile

Message 6 of 19 (2,568 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@HatsuneLotus This is an excellent guide. Thanks so much!

Message 7 of 19 (2,567 Views)

★★★ Guide

The highest awarding party element is now the basket ball. You get 75 points when you start playing and 75 points when you finish. So one game gives 150 points, and you can play for free! Takeing a dip in a buble bath is also free (you get 75 points for that), but you can only use it once in 6 hours. In contrast, the basket ball can be played again in 10 sec. Awsome!

The highest awarding party items will have a pink baloon to mark it. This is not the case with the basket ball, at least not in my game. You just have to know about it. So it’s kind of a secret. This is also the case for the karaoke machine (gives 75 points). I have never seen a baloon marking it, even after I have used all the other 75 points items.

So if you have a basket ball field: tell all your party guests about it!

Message 8 of 19 (2,393 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ooo, thanks for the tip, @KatlaStorm! That's awesome. I was on the fence about whether or not to keep the court up during a party because it's SO not in line with my House of Stars motif. 💎🎥💋 But for that kind of party XP, I'll make it work! *high-five!*

Message 9 of 19 (2,354 Views)

★★★ Guide
Happy to help 👍
Message 10 of 19 (2,342 Views)