Re: Hidden liscense plate design?!

by aliabbasmirza199

Original Post

Hidden liscense plate design?!

★★ Apprentice
I got ea acces almost a month ago and jus now installed battlefield 1. Then i went and played need for speed and noticed theres a new liscense plate and the company is battlefield 1. Has anyone had any other new plates?
Message 1 of 7 (1,861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There is an Easter Egg of a parked traffic car featuring a license plate from a development build of MW2012, when the game was going to be a direct sequel to MW2005.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwNFiWuf8a8

However, no way to equip it on a car.

Message 2 of 7 (1,799 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can get different plates if you have the Ea games, The ones i have are Rivals, NFS2015 and bf1 but i somehow lost bf1 it was my favorite one too.

Message 3 of 7 (1,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost the bf1 too. Why is this happening? It was my fav number plate
Message 4 of 7 (1,676 Views)

Missing Battlefield 1 plate background

★★★ Newbie
What happened to the Battlefield 1 license plate background option? I had that background on all of my cars because I liked the way it looked but now they all have been reset to the default background.
Message 5 of 7 (1,658 Views)

(PS4) Battlefield 1 license plate not appearing after BMW M3 E30 release

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Upon earning the BMW M3 E30, I went to change the plate (as is usual with all vehicles I purchase) and happened to notice the Battlefield 1 Plate Background was missing from the selection menu. At the time of release in November, and upon unlocking backgrounds, I had the Battlefield 1 Background option. As of the past week, I have not been seeing it in my options for Backgrounds nor has it been appearing on vehicles that I put it on.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DarknessRising04
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Between 01/22/2018 OR 01/23/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Between 15:00 and 16:00
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It should be realtively easy to find, just open visual customization and select the license plate subgroup, then click the background subgroup.
What happens when the bug occurs? The plate doesn't appear in the options, nor on my vehicles that previously had it.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see at least some confirmation of this issue not just being isolated to me, but maybe happening to other players that use the plate.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No
‌Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Upon earning the BMW M3 E30, I went to change the plate (as is usual with all vehicles I purchase) and happened to notice the Battlefield 1 Plate Background was missing from the selection menu. At the time of release in November, and upon unlocking backgrounds, I had the Battlefield 1 Background option. As of the past week, I have not been seeing it in my options for Backgrounds nor has it been appearing on vehicles that I put it on.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DarknessRising04
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Between 01/22/2018 OR 01/23/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Between 15:00 and 16:00
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It should be realtively easy to find, just open visual customization and select the license plate subgroup, then click the background subgroup.
What happens when the bug occurs? The plate doesn't appear in the options, nor on my vehicles that previously had it.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see at least some confirmation of this issue not just being isolated to me, but maybe happening to other players that use the plate.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No
‌In the top image, the Battlefield 1 plate is visible upon zooming in on the rest bumper. In the bottom image, the lack of the Battlefield 1 plate option is noticeable by the fact it isn't seen in the selection menu for the backgrounds.
Message 6 of 7 (1,612 Views)

Re: Missing Battlefield 1 plate background

★ Novice
Any responses from EA? I’d like to restore my plates back. All the others look horrible!
Message 7 of 7 (1,594 Views)