Hi im upset because I've spend over 12000 fifa point and only got one walk

by 9205125067088

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hi im upset because I've spend over 12000 fifa point and only got one walk

★★ Novice

Hi im pretty upset because I've spend over 12000 fifa point and only got one walk out and even with fut champs played 5 weekend leagues and highest rated was a 84 and average 11 to 13 win every weekend

Message 1 of 13 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi im upset because I've spend over 12000 fifa point and only got one walk

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are upset @9205125067088.

Pack contents are random and as such, it is not possible to know what is in a pack and you have the same chance as anyone else of packing a certain item.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (591 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are upset @9205125067088.

Pack contents are random and as such, it is not possible to know what is in a pack and you have the same chance as anyone else of packing a certain item.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 13 (592 Views)

★★ Novice

fair enough but doesn't explain that you spend so much money to get nothing for it yes it random but but if you open over 80 packs you telling me that it's normal ?

Message 3 of 13 (574 Views)

★★ Novice
No responce on my comment down below
Message 4 of 13 (540 Views)

Community Manager

I'm not sure what more I can say @9205125067088Pack contents are random and you have the same chance of packing an item as anyone else.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 13 (519 Views)

★ Pro

Not too familiar with this myself as it's not an area of the game I take part in but are the drop rates not published somewhere so players can know exactly what items are available in packs and what the chances of getting them are?

Message 6 of 13 (499 Views)

★★ Guide
How much is 12,000 FIFA points in dollars?
Message 7 of 13 (490 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What about when you open all of them? And you don’t even get a player with a rating 85.

Message 8 of 13 (481 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
That's why they don't deserve our money, packs are all luck just like the gameplay
Message 9 of 13 (463 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pay to lose unless you are in ea "red list".you know guys like matthdgamer and nepenthez.In the usa,senator are trying to ban pay to win microtransactions in games.Yeah its "PAY TO WIN"!!! Every other game industries is laughing at us fifa players when we spend hundreds or thousand of dollars and getting * in return.Yeah ea and their supporters will argue that its your fault for spending such an amount on their packs blah blah blah but they never stated that their packs are * and worthless and still give a percentage of packing a good player,don't they? WE ARE THE BIGGEST LOSERS IN THE GAMING INDUSTRIES.PAY TO LOSE!!!!!

Message 10 of 13 (430 Views)