Hey EA... fix the server issue

by GHGbabyy

Original Post

Re: Hey EA...why the #$^% don't you fix the server issue

Community Manager

@GHGbabyy 

You're very welcome. Just reach out again if you have any more issues.

Aljo.png
Message 31 of 37 (735 Views)

★ Apprentice

wait so is that why when I lose some games I only lose 9 battle points vs 11 or 12 (meaning only 9 because the opponent is ranked higher and if I lose more...it's because someone from a lower D beat me). 

Message 32 of 37 (733 Views)

Community Manager

@GHGbabyy 

Yes. That's exactly the reason for losing different amounts of points.

Aljo.png
Message 33 of 37 (724 Views)

★ Apprentice

K this is getting really f'n stupid. 4 games in a row playing against base cards that skate as fast or faster than I do. And constant...constant glitches (play slowing down and then speeding up fast). Seriously...enough with excuses on things I need to fix on my end. Fix your *

Message 34 of 37 (558 Views)

Community Manager

@GHGbabyy 

Are you still on a wired connection? You mentioned getting a new cable and the disconnects stopped. Was it fine until today since then?

Aljo.png
Message 35 of 37 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just lost two FUT Champs games due to your servers disconnecting! I have a wired connection to the PS4 and it keeps disconnecting in the transfer market, when I search something on my club, in games! 

Message 36 of 37 (523 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @toniboiii11.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 37 of 37 (495 Views)