Re: Heroship mode fix

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heroship mode fix

★ Apprentice

You need to either get rid of the heroships permanently or make it a lot easier to level up the ships I play with these douchebags who don’t ever let you level up your ship because They kill you instantly it is not fair they leveled up their ships and I’m just getting started have us play against the computer to level up at least

also dqar HAS to go it’s so annoying I get sick from playing that level 

Message 1 of 2 (357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @chhhgame

Levelling up the hero ships can be done in 2 ways. You can for example play the 'regular' starfighter assault, or the Hero starfighter assault.

If your main goal is to upgrade the ships, I would advice going into the Hero starfighter assault. 

I know it is pretty frustrating to fight against other players that have better starcards, but in my experience, the knowledge of the base vehicle in combination with knowing the map is far more important. In the hero starfighter mode, try not to directly fly to your opponents, try to flank them.

In addition, every hero ship is different and should be played differently to be more effective. For example:

•  Rey's falcon has very high health, and can in the 'regular' starfighter mode be used to draw players attention away from the objective.
  • Maul's ship can deal massive amount of damage in a very short time, which makes it the best ship for quick sneak attacks.

I would suggest trying out the different ships and get really good with them. Also, have fun with the game. Levelling up is nice, but having fun is far more important.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (345 Views)

All Replies

Hello @chhhgame

Levelling up the hero ships can be done in 2 ways. You can for example play the 'regular' starfighter assault, or the Hero starfighter assault.

If your main goal is to upgrade the ships, I would advice going into the Hero starfighter assault. 

I know it is pretty frustrating to fight against other players that have better starcards, but in my experience, the knowledge of the base vehicle in combination with knowing the map is far more important. In the hero starfighter mode, try not to directly fly to your opponents, try to flank them.

In addition, every hero ship is different and should be played differently to be more effective. For example:

•  Rey's falcon has very high health, and can in the 'regular' starfighter mode be used to draw players attention away from the objective.
  • Maul's ship can deal massive amount of damage in a very short time, which makes it the best ship for quick sneak attacks.

I would suggest trying out the different ships and get really good with them. Also, have fun with the game. Levelling up is nice, but having fun is far more important.

Message 2 of 2 (346 Views)