Re: Helping fix this mediocre game

by CraZjaM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Helping fix this mediocre game

★★★★★ Newbie

Here’s what I have to say about this game and I can describe me in one word. Mediocre. If you compare this game to garden warfare two you can see how much they’ve taken away and innovated for no reason. They’ve taken away character variations which gave the game so much more replayability.They made ups way too easy and made it where you cannot use the map, what side you want to be on, I am at the difficulty is. Another thing about taking away character variations what is that a lot of people had favorite character variations there now taken away for no apparent reason. No one had any problems with them and one was complaining at all but pop An EA chose to take them away. They should have put them in in a way for upgrading like elemental abilities or something a roll along the ways like that. By the way, upgrades are mediocre as well. The thing is we already had upgrades in the last game which made this just a downgrade by taking it away then adding more upgrades that did absolutely nothing but make them a little bit different or change how they do some thing. They should’ve done with garden warfare did in the first place and take what they had and work on it and make it better. But no, they had to change the art style, have some of the most boring naps ever (the mini games are fine), Prize maps or just battle passes for plants versus zombies,And made the new characters so OP. One thing about the new characters is that they are not balanced even when there are patches it does absolutely nothing to fix them. Nightcap has low health but she can deal a lot of damageAnd do fun through which can do massive damage to vanquish even a super brains in seconds. It’s the same with snapdragon, acorn, 80s action hero, space cadet, and the disco woman (Forgot her name). One last thing is he didn’t even have any DLC ‘s, yes they had seasonal events but they did absolutely nothing like the DLC for the gnomes. One thing I can’t give a credit for is the outfits. Some of them look amazing but again it’s EA, they only put so much time to some things so you can waste your money on stupid transactions that leave your wallet empty and there’s filled to the brim. Even when they noticed that people one character variance back and added legendary upgrades, that’s still didn’t add up with all the other ones that they left behind.Another thing is the art style. For both of the garden warfare games they had a certain art style That made them unique to other games. This one has a more cartoony aesthetic which is nice, but I would have rather had the old Astec than the new one. One last thing is that when they had their final update, people checked through the lead files and found so many Close to finished characters that would’ve brought the game so much more fun, but sadly EA has to ruin another gaming industry with micro transactions, not giving a crap, and doing it all for the money and leaving another company in the dust. Overall I think Pop Did a great job trying to make this game as good as possible, but EA had to find a way to make it horrible and make plenty of hope for fans feel sadness and despair. That’s all I have to say on this topic, but again if pop Does find away to turn this around with a surprise update in someway or another(most definitely not) and try to redeem themselves, then I would be all for that.Hopefully I changed a lot of peoples minds and hopefully you can help me fight against EA in their corrupted minds.

Message 1 of 5 (643 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@PerniciousPea .The thing is that even if I say anything at this point,it will do absolutely nothing to the game and even if they did see this,they already stated that they stopped all updates on it

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (574 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CraZjaM . You're obviously referring to BfN and your view on the game would, I'm sure, find much sympathy on this forum. However I think your views on the game would have a greater impact on the BfN forum both in terms of debate with the communty there but also with the Community manager who could further your views of the game to the devs.........if there are still there.

Maybe it's worth having a go at re-posting your contribution on the BfN forum?

Message 2 of 5 (609 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@PerniciousPea .The thing is that even if I say anything at this point,it will do absolutely nothing to the game and even if they did see this,they already stated that they stopped all updates on it
Message 3 of 5 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@CraZjaM Just noticed this is GW2.Crap
Message 4 of 5 (571 Views)

★★ Guide

No worries, mate.

Message 5 of 5 (551 Views)