Help with Household portraits

by LegacyRaven

Original Post

Help with Household portraits

★★★★ Novice

Hello

I have a vampire family, and I had this brilliant idea of creating three normal sims who are to be my vampire cattle. Basically I'll use them to gain plasma, but I was wondering if it was possible to remove their portrait from the active sim bar? It's gotten kinda cluttered because of them. I don't mind modding if thats the case!

Message 1 of 4 (567 Views)

Re: Help with Household portraits

Champion (Retired)

All Sims in your household will have a portrait icon that you use to change control to them and to give them orders. There are no way to not have all household members there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice
And if I were to remove them from household thru cheats, they would leave, even if I have them trapped in a room?
Message 3 of 4 (536 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Whether you kill them or transfer them to another household they will disappear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (531 Views)