Re: Help growing plants GW2

by blu3d4wn44

Original Post

Help growing plants GW2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
How do aquire the needed plants so I can grow them? All of my selections are empty when I first installed the game- pea cannon, Gatling pea, scaredy shroom,lightning reed. Ect

Plants vs zombies GW2 Xbox one

Pleas help
Thank you!
Message 1 of 4 (7,147 Views)

[ Edited ]

These consumables will come in most sticker packs, much to the chagrin of people buying expensive packs looking for character stickers.  But basically, if you want them, spend your coins on the 2.5K minion packs.  A couple of tens of thousands of coins worth will keep you in business for a while.  

When boss hunt comes on the schedule, there is a fantastic consumables pack available called the bigger badder turret pack.  They give high quantities of the strongest pots and bots, and are worth saving your coins for when you see boss hunt is coming up.

Message 2 of 4 (7,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone tell me if there is a guide to what potted plants are best for garden ops and what is the best spot to place them  i would also like to know the same the for robots which are the best for ops and where is the best spot to place them

Message 3 of 4 (5,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie
do you know if there is a guide to the best potted plants and robots cause to me the all seem to get killed very easy. where is the best spot to place long rang plants also close mid rang thats what im having a hard time doing
Message 4 of 4 (5,037 Views)