Re: Help! Why does my account say banned?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help! Why does my account say banned?

★★ Novice

@CG_leviathan 

@cg_lucifer'sDaddy

please help - when I login it says I'm banned for repeat offenses. I have never purchased crystals outside the game or cheated. 

Message 1 of 5 (7,034 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @HypeBeastHT19,

The "Investigate your banned or suspended account" would normally be how EA players have bans looked into.

For SWGOH though, you are correct. You'd need to contact CG_Leviathan to investigate the ban. You can reach him here. if you click on "Message" just to the left of the profile image you will be able to start a conversation there.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (6,977 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi,

If you think your account is banned by mistake please go to the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

I’m also giving the steps to contact ToS team:

1. Head to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  2. Select Origin as the product.
  3. Select your platform.
  4. Select “Manage my account” as the topic.
  5. Select “Banned or suspended account” as the issue.
  6. Compose a new massage to ToS team.
  7. The ToS team will investigate your account in few days.
Message 2 of 5 (7,009 Views)

★★ Novice

The EA Help sent an email telling me to contact CG_Leviathan on the forums. I just don't know how to contact / tag him directly. Frown

Message 3 of 5 (6,986 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @HypeBeastHT19,

The "Investigate your banned or suspended account" would normally be how EA players have bans looked into.

For SWGOH though, you are correct. You'd need to contact CG_Leviathan to investigate the ban. You can reach him here. if you click on "Message" just to the left of the profile image you will be able to start a conversation there.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (6,978 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 5 of 5 (6,948 Views)