Help Get This In FIFA 20

by project1D

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help Get This In FIFA 20

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello to the amazing people over at the FIFA team and Community!!! I am not one to do this ever because sometimes I feel like my idea would go no where but I feel very compelled to speak up on this one. I know Career mode is not the money maker for FIFA, however I think something small could be done that would make a HUGE improvement to the experience for me and many other. Its as simple as letting us pick managers we want to be rather than using the same pre designed no ones. I would not say get rid of them totally however all I can think of is how amazing it would be to be someone like Thierry Henry , Frank Lampard, Zinedine Zidane, or Pep Guardiola and take over a team of our choice. The skins are already created in the game so why not? 

So lets just say I picked Zizou, A generic manager can take over Real so no duplicates would be out there. Career mode as a manager is just like us controlling our favorite players in FUT.

A few other things that would be AMAZING along side of this is not only being offered international management BUT also getting offers from other clubs for our managerial services. This way Career mode would never get too repetitive, we could start in the lower rank teams and work our way up, or work in the EPL and get offers from the la liga teams that are seeking out our services ECT. Now just like how we have to negotiate to keep our players and get new ones, a feature where we could potentially ask our club for something to keep us there would be a great idea too. Something like requesting more money for the transfer market , or changing the overall goals the club requires ( like asking to not focus on youth development ect)

Lastly, Please give us the option to offer up a player swap right out of negotiations. Let us be able to say what other managers say when we are approached about a player another team is interested. " We are willing to do a player swap for this player on your team, or you player + Cash for the player on my team you are interested in." Give us more room to work as a manager because when it comes to someone asking to buy a player on my team I say yes or no and can negotiate money but get nothing more out of it. 

FIFA can be such an immersive game with crafting our own team in FUT and Career, I feel like a small addition to this feature in the game could be GAME CHANGING!

I hope this request falls into the right hands and it greatly considered. Thank you so much for everything you all do!

-The Great Spoondini -

Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help Get This In FIFA 20

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @project1D.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

All Replies

Re: Help Get This In FIFA 20

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @project1D.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)