Re: Heist question for goh vets

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Heist question for goh vets

★★★★ Novice

Anyone know how often and when credit heist rewards have changed? I could swear they've changed recently to lower minimums, I remember looking at rewards a few heists ago and seeing 2 mil minimum, but someone else in my guild says they haven't been changed since March 2018. So maybe I'm wrong. I need to know for my own piece of mind since I remember looking at rewards and seeing 2 mil. So I need to know if I'm deluded. Only about this though. I don't need to know about my other delusions. Thx

Message 1 of 4 (19,073 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Lugh_Abbadon, there hasn't been any changes to the best of my knowledge. What tier are you doing for credits heists? The highest tier gives a min of 1.5 mil, max of 10 mil.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (19,049 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Lugh_Abbadon, there hasn't been any changes to the best of my knowledge. What tier are you doing for credits heists? The highest tier gives a min of 1.5 mil, max of 10 mil.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (19,050 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Really? Hmmm. Well I've been doing the highest tier for a while. Could have sworn I looked and saw 2 mil as minimum a while back, but my brain is pickled, so it gets confused easily. Thx for clearing it up ma'am.
Message 3 of 4 (19,039 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Lugh_Abbadon I only every get the minimum Frown
Message 4 of 4 (12,502 Views)