Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Heist question for goh vets

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Heist question for goh vets

★★★★ Novice

Anyone know how often and when credit heist rewards have changed? I could swear they've changed recently to lower minimums, I remember looking at rewards a few heists ago and seeing 2 mil minimum, but someone else in my guild says they haven't been changed since March 2018. So maybe I'm wrong. I need to know for my own piece of mind since I remember looking at rewards and seeing 2 mil. So I need to know if I'm deluded. Only about this though. I don't need to know about my other delusions. Thx

Message 1 of 4 (18,788 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Lugh_Abbadon, there hasn't been any changes to the best of my knowledge. What tier are you doing for credits heists? The highest tier gives a min of 1.5 mil, max of 10 mil.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (18,764 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hi @Lugh_Abbadon, there hasn't been any changes to the best of my knowledge. What tier are you doing for credits heists? The highest tier gives a min of 1.5 mil, max of 10 mil.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (18,765 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Really? Hmmm. Well I've been doing the highest tier for a while. Could have sworn I looked and saw 2 mil as minimum a while back, but my brain is pickled, so it gets confused easily. Thx for clearing it up ma'am.
Message 3 of 4 (18,754 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@Lugh_Abbadon I only every get the minimum Frown
Message 4 of 4 (12,217 Views)