Re: Have to pay for The Vault

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

Have to pay for The Vault

★ Novice

Here I was thinking that once I got it filled up, I could just open it. I can’t believe they want me to pay 600 crystals!  That was pretty misleading. 

Message 1 of 8 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Lauri451 wrote:

Here I was thinking that once I got it filled up, I could just open it. I can’t believe they want me to pay 600 crystals!  That was pretty misleading. 

The vault is not worth it. Its only 300 cards for 600 gems. I'd agree if the gems were 300 or the card is like 600 to 800 in amount. This feature sucks to the point that other features within the game make more money for EA.

Message 2 of 8 (547 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EinarThePillager the vault needs to be free, by that your the one filling it up with time spent in the game not EA/Redwood.
Message 3 of 8 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Really? Maybe the vault could be if the vault size is unlimited. As the number of cards goes higher than 300, the gem price decreases. Maybe at around 1000 cards, it would be 100 to 200 gems. At 2000, 50 to 100 gems. As the amount goes up, the gem price goes down, until to the point of 5000, it would be free. Can anyone wait that long to get 5000 free cards?

Message 4 of 8 (506 Views)

Should be the other way around no? Why would EA make it free the more you have? 

Message 5 of 8 (501 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Not necessarily free, but more cheaper. Its like a sale on the vault as it fills up. Hopefully EA would be able to gain some revenue from this if the vault reaches 1000 and the cost was halved or something. Out of all features, this has got to be the worse.

Message 6 of 8 (496 Views)

In don’t know why EA doesn’t just charge a buck for a lot of things. My wife plays one of those Gummy/,Tetris type games and is constantly buying stuff for it because it’s only a dollar. It adds up. 

I think more people will spend a buck and they’ll make way more money than just having a few whales spending a lot. 

Message 7 of 8 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

In don’t know why EA doesn’t just charge a buck for a lot of things. My wife plays one of those Gummy/,Tetris type games and is constantly buying stuff for it because it’s only a dollar. It adds up. 

I think more people will spend a buck and they’ll make way more money than just having a few whales spending a lot. 

EA's just money hungry. If they want money, fuel all their game's currency with ads. Each time one watches an ad, he get an in-game currency like credits, diamonds, TA funds and so on.

Message 8 of 8 (484 Views)