Have players gotten WORSE?

by DMWanderer

Original Post

Have players gotten WORSE?

★★ Apprentice

Please don't take this the wrong way and think I'm some sort of cocky snob. I'm only Plat league with both factions, but all my games this far have seemed incredibly easy, even for my rank. I haven't played for a year, came back, and climbed out of Gold in the span of 30 minutes or less. I'm just genuinely curious as to why my games are so easy.

Ex: I'm playing a game against a GDI player who insisted on using only Rocket Squads and MLRS even though I spammed Militia and Banshee. He only built 2 MLRS and failed to even contest either of the 2 missile pads.

Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Re: Have players gotten WORSE?

[ Edited ]

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Great thing about this type of game model is you can have a much wider variety of player base - You can have the people who have no clue what they are doing, the battle hardened vets, the whales to just buy the best units to fix their lack of overall skill, and then the people who have been playing for so long they are either too cocky or they just wanna try a new technique.

I also don't think these games are near as competitive as they used to be either but hey, a win's a win - Take em while you can Tongue out

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)