Re: Has anyone had an issue with not finding anyone in operations?

by LieutenantWalrus

Original Post

Has anyone had an issue with not finding anyone in operations?

★★ Novice
Has anyone had an issue with not finding anyone in operations?
Message 1 of 9 (708 Views)

★★★ Novice

I used to join an empty Operations server almost everytime. However, this issue seems to be fixed with the June patch.

Message 2 of 9 (684 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the problem when trying to load up a specific operation but you can select the option to join any operation you will likely get a populated server. over the weekend trying to join devils anvil always 1 or 2 people

Message 3 of 9 (669 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @SOCOMSnoopy714 

I am really sorry for those connection issues with the game. What platform are you playing on? Can you try to perform these troubleshooting steps first, to clear any problems, you might have, connecting with Battlefield 1? Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 9 (653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Most of the operations I join are empty, not sure whether it's to do with the lack of players actually playing that operation, or the fact that these things usually take hours and require a vast amount of players and so there are no current games available to join.

Message 5 of 9 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just moved to Japan with the military. I now can never find anyone in operations. This was never a problem in the states. I know the Xbox is hardly used by the Japanese. I see a few people on the server search, but the only way I like to play is ops. My ping is orange/yellow or red for the us servers. I have a feeling I'm going to have to transition to PS4. Help
Message 6 of 9 (629 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Since there is a dogtag mission for playing Operations between 10-18 June, there are now a decent amount of players on Operations in my region (Europe). I think that is the only reason.
I do get the feeling that after this week Operations is just going to be empty again, like before this week.
Message 7 of 9 (624 Views)

★★ Novice
It wasn't necessarily that I couldn't connect just every time I joined operations on the new French map no one was there
Message 8 of 9 (601 Views)

★★★ Novice

@SOCOMSnoopy714 Hey depends on which region you re from the update did help some what but like me im from South Africa i still get put in a empty lobby where are you from ? 

Message 9 of 9 (592 Views)