Hardcore servers

by The1BigTree

Original Post

Hardcore servers

★★★ Newbie

When will Hardcore servers be available for Battlefeild V?  Also, if it is not already in progress I’d like to suggest a more Battlefeild 4 type of Hardcore mode.  Hardcore mode is a must for most battlefield veterans or at least allowing player to rent a server and giving them the option to create a Hardcore mode!  Thank you!

Message 1 of 46 (20,471 Views)

Re: Hardcore servers

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @The1BigTree

I see no info about hardore mode but as lot of contents they probably come later with an update.

We do be patient, but if we have hardcore mode in solo mode we will probably have an hardcore mode in multiplayer mode later.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution.

See you soon on Battlefield!

Message 2 of 46 (20,435 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hardcore is a staple setting for a lot of players; I personally know many players, some elite tier, that won't play without it so you can guarantee we'll see its return later down the line.

BFV core plays pretty similar to BF4's HC mode already so that's a bit of a plus.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 46 (20,412 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I hope that hardcore servers do come, makes the game so much better and strategic as one hit will kill so need to think instead of just barrelling out into the open. this is not cod.

Message 4 of 46 (20,384 Views)

Put in Hardcore Servers

★★ Novice

Please and thank you. 

Message 5 of 46 (20,195 Views)

Re: Put in Hardcore Servers

There is a lot more that needs fixing before HC servers.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 46 (20,178 Views)

Re: Put in Hardcore Servers

★★★★ Novice

HC serversor remove deathcam.. no meed for killcam..

Message 7 of 46 (20,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How has EA not commented on this subject. I cant be alone in saying that I have been waiting since launch for hardcore servers. Reddit shows massive amounts of players wanting and asking for hardcore gameplay. I'm tired of having to pump 2 high powered rifle rounds into an enemies head at 40 yards or having to shoot a enemy 3 times with 50cal machine guns from an airplane. This needs to be a priority.

Message 8 of 46 (20,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree completely! the game is good but not great! BF1 was perfect when playing HC. WE NEED HC!!!!!! that is what sets this game from the pack. come on EA/DICE!!!!!

Message 9 of 46 (20,101 Views)

EA DICE Team

I have from the past Battlefield games some great experience with Hardcore, Bf3 was the best balance and needed to be on Back to Karkand map.  Great times. :D

I'll pass along the feedback about Hardcore servers. 

/Atic 

Message 10 of 46 (20,018 Views)